Sunset Valley Elementary 3/29/19
- Grade cards are emailed today!
MAP Window - April 3- May 14
Grades 3-6 are testing April 29-May 10
Grades 4 & 5 will test in the morning
Grades 3 & 6 will test in the afternoon
- Last Day of School: Due to school cancellations, the last day of school is now Friday, May 31. It will be an early release day.
- Summer School Flyers Link - Kindergarten and scroll down for Grades 1-7
- Summer School Course Catalog
- Here is the presentation from the Kindergarten Round Up event!
- Greg Tang Math March Mathness Challenge!
- Greg Tang Math Square Game
- In analyzing our Winter benchmark data, SVE students are making GREAT PROGRESS! Thank you for your support and we truly have an amazing and caring staff at SVE!!
SVE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Thank you so much for all the great volunteer help at the Carnival! We hope everyone had a great time. If you have some suggestions or comments and are interested in being involved in planning next year, please come to our next PTA meeting on April 8th.
We are planning our events for next year at our April 8th meeting. We love new ideas! Join us in the school library at 6:00 p.m.
We need those yearbook pictures! Upload them ASAP if you want a chance of their being in the yearbook. The instructions are found on the PTA website and here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ozM1rhuGVDTuewdNIxt4DXY3fQR2wtD/view
We hope to see you all at Paradise Park Family Night tonight from 5:00-8:00 pm. Win prizes and earn money for your school!
SVE PTA Highlights!
- Funded the purchase of 2 outdoor lunch tables!
- Hosted Grandparents Breakfast in November.
- Partnered with Taste of Lee's Summit to raise money for PEAK grants impacting the entire district!
- Partners with Landmark Skate Center to host monthly SVE Family Skate nights!
- Parents & Staff worked together to organize "Haunt the Halls" for a fun fall family evening at school.
- Raised over $9000 for fun activities and PTA projects during the Un-Fundraiser
- Funded MANY school field trips!
- Hosted the school carnival complete with bounce houses, robots, tattoos and fun games!
- ...and so much more!
April 3- May 14 - MAP Window
April 5 - 6:30-8:30 PM Father/Daughter Dance
April 15 - 6:30 PM PTA Skating Party at Landmark Skate
April 19 - NO SCHOOL
April 22 - 7:00 PM Cavalcade of Bands, LSHS
April 23 - 7:00 PM Festival of Strings, LSHS
April 25 - 7:00 PM 3rd Grade Performance, Gym
May 2 - 6:00 PM 10 Year Anniversary Celebration + Art and Writing Celebration