The Pirate's Log
Week of November 16, 2015
2 Hour Early Release~November 18
BLT...Please let me know if you need anything from me.
Paraprofessionals...I have not heard what PD is going to be offered to you. As soon as I do, I'll share!
Kinsa Smart Thermometers
Would you like me to make arrangements with Officer Tonya and/or Assistant Chief Parthemore to visit Furry for a safety training? Let me know what specifically you think we need and I'll touch base with them.
Does anyone have questions about where to have their hard corner in their classroom? I can ask Officer Tonya to check out our rooms on one of her visits too.
These things were on my list to chat about this morning...but I glossed over them. :)
I'll work on getting copies of certain parts of our Emergency Operations Plan to you this next week.
After Hours Social Hour(s)
The sign-up sheet is still on Terri's counter...if you want to still join, feel free to sign up!
Per Faith Memorial...
Help us spread happiness this Christmas by being a part of Project happy-Christmas. We are asking you to fill ONE shoebox and return it to your office/business or to Faith Memorial Church by December 10. We will be going out with trailors full of boxes on December 23 at 5:00 door-to--door to bless disadvantaged families with Christmas presents.
There will be a brochure in each of your mailboxes on Monday morning. Feel free to make it a classroom project! Our district will be making arrangements with Faith Memorial for pick-up. All shoeboxes are due to my office by Thursday, December 10.
Jenn's Schedule for the Week:
- Kalahari all day
- Lorain in AM
- NOECA in PM
- Admin. Mtg. in AM
- Admin. Lunch
- Card Making @ 4:30
- Mtg. during CPT
- 2nd Grade Crew Mtg. @ 10:00
- Mtg. @ 12:30
- Mtg. @ 1:00
- LPDC @ 3:30
- Friday Wrap-Up...Student Behaviors
- Building Successful Readers-AM
Dates to Remember
- November 16-20...Book fair all week (Parent volunteers will be able to eat lunch with their child as a thank you for working. We/You should receive a note from home for those families this applies to.)
- November 16...Pearson Mtg. w/ EJ during CPT/Jenn @ Kalahari all day
- November 17...Jenn in Lorain-AM/Jenn @ Principal's Mtg.-PM
- November 18...Jenn @ Admin. Mtg./2 Hour Early Release (teacher led)/Card Making Class w/ 2 Guys Stamping @ 4:30
- November 19...Spec. Ed. Mtg. during CPT/2nd Grade Crew Mtg. @ 10:00/Mtg. @ 12:30 and 1:00/LPDC @ Briar
- November 20...Behaviors during CPT/Building Successful Readers-AM
- November 23...Professional Leave Committee Meeting @ 8:10/K Crew Mtg. @ 10:00
- November 24...1st Grade Crew Mtg. @ 10:00/School-wide Movie (possibly starting @ 1:30)
- November 25-27...Thanksgiving Break!
- December 1...Next Steps @ CPT
- December 2...Jenn @ Admin. Mtg./Building Successful Readers @ NOECA (all day)
- December 3...Next Steps/BLT @ 3:45
- December 4...1st Friday Breakfast w/ First Grade
- December 7...LP Crew Mtg. @ 9:30/K Crew Mtg. @ 10:00/PM LP Crew Mtg. @ 2:45/PTO Mtg. @ 3:45
- December 8...1st Grade Crew Mtg. @ 10:00/Meet and Greet w/ Mrs. Hausmann @ 3:30-5:00
- December 9...2nd Grade Crew Mtg. @ 10:00/Board Meeting @ 6:00
- Decmeber 10...Project Christmas Shoeboxes due to Jenn's office
- December 11...Furry Christmas Party @ Danny Boys @ 6:00
- December 14-18...Holiday Shop
- December 17...K Practice @ PHS 9:45-10:45/LPDC @ 3:30
- December 18...Kindergarten Play @ PHS 1:30-2:30
- December 21...Christmas Sing Along @ 10:00 (We'll start calling you down to the cafeteria around 9:50.)
- December 22...Special Guest @ Lunch
- December 23-January 3...Christmas Break!
- January 4...Back to School!