Erin School Friday Folder
March 16th, 2018
Friday, March 16th-PTC Movie Night, TONIGHT at 6.30pm in the gym
Monday, March 19-Volleyball games begin
March 19-22-Science Fair (6th & 7th grade)
Tuesday, March 20-6.30 p.m.-PTC meeting in the library
March 26-30-NO SCHOOL—Spring Break
April 2-NO SCHOOL—Professional Learning Day
45th Annual Fun Fair- Saturday , April 7th, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
* If you are able to donate one or two 2 liter soda bottles (any brand) for our soda ring toss game please drop them off in the front office.
* Advanced game and food ticket orders are due Wednesday, April 3rd.
* Any sold and unsold raffle tickets should be returned to school by Wednesday, April 3rd. Please do not toss unsold ones, we need to account for them all (sold and unsold) to keep our raffle license. In the event that you are unable to participate, please return your raffle tickets to school ASAP so we can redistribute them to families who want to sell more tickets.
* It takes over 400 volunteers to make our Fun Fair a success. If you would like to volunteer during our Fun Fair please contact Julie Roberts-Pfeifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or return the blue volunteer sign-up sheet (in your fun fair packet) to the front office by April 3rd.
* If you have any baskets or containers that you don’t need anymore, please bring them in to the front office. They will be used to hold our Silent Auction items.
* Silent Auction Sneek Peak-some of the highlights of the auction are:
o Season pass to Slinger Beach
o Lunch or special activity with your child’s teacher
o Front row seats to the 2018 Elementary Holiday Concert
o Signed 2017 Packer football
o 4 Walt Disney World Orlando 1-day park hopper tickets
o Southwest Airlines tickets
o Any many, many more
*Donations for the grade baskets are still needed. All donations should be turned in by Friday, March 23rd (new date). The themes are:
4K Theme-Family Fun
5K Theme-Anything Disney or Superhero
1st grade Theme-Star Wars
2nd grade-Wisconsin Sport teams
3rd grade-Relax at Home
4th grade-Fun in the Sun
5th grade-Night Under the Stars
Middle School-Money and Gift Cards
Governor Walker visit
He visited 1st grade (Mrs. Plaza) and 4th grade (Mrs. Beck) and met with 35 Student Council members in the library.
Jump Rope for Heart Program
Open Enrollment and Kindergarten Registration
Time to register your 4-year-old (or new to District 5-year-olds) for the 2018-2019 school year. Please fill out and return the registration form, copies are also available at the front office.
Please return the forms as soon as possible but before March 23, 2018.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K classroom.
Watch for more information on our 4K Drop-In day in mid-May.
Please call Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 to set up a visit at any time.
Admission is Free!
We will supply popcorn. Please bring a container (not glass).
Bring your own chairs, blankets, pillows and other snacks or drinks!
We recommend covered cups for drinks, but not required.
*Girl Scouts-lock-in-Friday at Erin School, Friday April 20th.
*Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by the Thompson Irish Settlers 4-H Club, Saturday March 31st
*Hartford Girls Summer Basketball Camp
*Erin Baseball-2018 Registration now open.
*Hartford Area Schools-Parent Information Network-Presentations at HUHS