The KCA Saint Weekly
Formerly the Principal Post
This Week at KCA
- To all the Parents, Educators, Staff, and Saints who made Grandparent's Day a success! We had over 100 Grandparents come and join us here at KCA!
- To Student Council for providing the school with a great SYATP!
- To our AMAZing volunteers who come weekly to help in the classrooms, lunch room, and office!
Need & Prayer Requests
- A KCA family is in need of child care on Fridays. If you know of a care giver or would like more information, please contact Mrs. Eichman.
- The Kathy Shramek Family with the loss of her father. Several years ago he came to KCA for a Veteran's Day assembly and the staff and students alike were amazed by his life's story. May he rest in peace.
- Prayers for Courtney Ford (Breedlove family relative), as she is currently in a coma after a car accident. Prayers not only for healing, and Courtney's family, but for the Breedlove family as they take on the responsibility of caring for Courtney's family during this time.
Grandparents visiting in the 1st grade room.
Helping move chairs for Grandparent's Day.
What time is it?
Cookie Dough Time!
Items to Keep You in the Know
To sign up for KCA_Alert notifications, please visit
We will begin to use the box under the office window for prayer requests, suggestions, and payments. Look for slips of paper on the Community Events table in the near future.
Please log-in to Sycamore our student information system by September 30th. If you should need to get the informational email again, please email the office at: email@example.com
The Early Out Camp dead-line has been extended to Monday 9/28.
You can check out our current events on our website at: kcasaints.org
Picture forms were sent home on 9/22. Pictures will be taken on 10/6. Wagner will offer a family plan where a family pays full price for one student order and the other family members receive 1/2 off their order. Composite pictures are included for every order. Payment must be made the day of pictures and if you order on-line, you will need to print the receipt and send with student(s) on picture day. We are unable to print receipts in the office. Students will wear their uniform for the 10/6 picture day.