Educopia District Office Training Presentation
- Ipad videos when played on the PC may be flipped. To avoid this teachers should record in landscape position with the home button on the right side.
- If videos have been recorded incorrectly and need to be flipped. You can do this in Movie Maker by adding the video, choosing rotate, then save movie for playback on computer. If you do not have Movie Maker then you may be able to open in Quicktime player and export.
- In Educopia, Teachers can tag evidence but only they can see tags. The reviewers cannot see the tags only the score and notes written on the scoring rubric under enter scores.
- In Educopia the entire Math domain is showing up for scoring not just the standard. Save as is -we are waiting to hear from the state about this glitch.
- 5GB is the max you can upload per item/per video
Do the scoring first, before getting on the platform
It is not submitted until button on side is black and all info in – can be recalled until April 15th - all has to be done by April15th
Tagging evidence – where in the document shows the student knows their skill – have the rubric out – click on the pointer/box/pencil, make a tag, then choose which part of the rubric it belongs to – click back on it to edit – you are not finished, you still have to score it – not scoring everything, only option a or b – you score it – halo means tagged – done, say save as is (state says only one domain) save as is
You can always hit the trash can to exit.