ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT - Week of May 28, 2023
Congrats to our CAL All Stars and Honorable Mentions:
Cameron Flukey Pitcher – CAL 1st Team, Tri-Cape Carpenter Cup Team
Jacob Cagna Infield – CAL 1st Team, Tri-Cape Carpenter Cup Team
Jason Salsbery Infield – CAL Honorable Mention
Cameron Flukey also won the CAL's George Evinski Award (Outstanding Spring Male Athlete)
Madison Biddle - CAL 1st Team, All South Jersey
Madison Dollard - CAL 1st Team, All South Jersey
Sofia Spatocco - CAL 1st Team
Payton Colbert - CAL Honorable Mention
Alec Barnes – CAL 1st Team
Michael Nammour – CAL 1st Team
Chriistiian Vichienrat- CAL Honorable Mention
Vincent Zheng – CAL Honorable Mention
Suhayla Johnson Ramirez - CAL 1st Team
Skyler Wood - CAL Honorable Mention
Nick Gargan - CAL 1st Team
Brad Smith - CAL 1st Team
Matthew Ohlsen - CAL Honorable Mention
Congrats to Madison Biddle on her 100th hit of her career!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MAY ATHLETES OF THE MONTH
MEET THE FALL COACHES NIGHT
Come join us on June 14th at 6:30 pm in the EHTHS auditorium for our Meet the Coaches night. There will be an introduction by our Athletic Director, Kevin Rutledge, followed by an opportunity to meet the coaches and collect pertinent information for the upcoming season. We hope to see you there!
REGISTRATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER/FALL SPORTS IS NOW OPEN!
Everything you need (and more) regarding EHT Athletics may be found at EHTNJAthletics.com - Schedules, Contact Information, Forms, etc.
- Please review the appropriate registration dates for your interested season found on the registration page. Registration for summer/fall sports is now open! Deadline for Registration for High School fall sports is 8/1/23.
- All registrations for EHT Athletic programs must be completed online through the Family ID Program.
- You do not need a physical to register, but must have an exam uploaded seven days prior to your first tryout.
- Physicals are valid for one year. For summer workouts, physicals dated 7/1/22 or later are valid. For fall sports, physicals dated on 9/1/22 or later are valid. If the physical was done prior to these dates, you must obtain a new physical
- All Exams must be submitted digitally though your online registration. Click here for the physical form: https://ehtnjathletics.com/main/filesLinks/
- No hard copies, emails or faxes will be accepted.
- Re-Cert packets and COVID Forms are now part of the registration question/process. No hard copies needed.
- For Help on uploading your exam – Click here
NJSIAA: For the most up to date information from the New Jersey Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA) visit their website at https://www.njsiaa.org/
NCAA: Thinking about participating in athletics after high school? Then visit the following link from the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) to prepare: https://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future