January 3, 2016
Reflection Questions: Agendas and Content Language Objectives (CLO)
- How does having an organized and neatly written agenda with objectives help student learning and behavior?
- How have the CLOs you have written and used with your students supported their learning and allowed students to access and master grade level common core standards?
- MLK Oratorical Assembly is tentatively scheduled for 1/18 for submission to the district by 1/23
- Mid-cycle on-demand informational writing assessments should be administered by 1/6.
- Academic support staff will begin leading guided reading groups to support students below grade level on 1/3.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Week at a Glance
- No School
- ILT Meeting 3 to 4
- Minimum Day
- Organism Delivery
- Howard PD (Draft Agenda)
- Williams Off Site Principal PD
Important Upcoming Dates
Family Math Night 1/11
No School 1/16