George Maxwell, Audrey Smith
- She learn how to read braille!
- Helen came from Boston!
- She learned how to sew.
- She communicated by spelling into a persons hand.
- Helen Keller soon learned that everything she touch had a name.
- Helen started school in 1896.
- She was a good person and she wanted to help others.
- Mrs. Keller knew American Sign Language.
- She traveled to many countries.
- Helen fought for women rights.
- She was born in Alabama.
- Blind and sick and deaf people were the ones she helped.