Rock guitar for dummies
by: Jon Chappell
How to play the guitar...
Reasons to play guitar
First of all, playing instruments has a lot of professional jobs to offer like bands, teachers, and diner performances. Another reason to play the guitar is that it can help with other instruments by learning the staffs and tempos and other useful ideas.
Sounds to the guitar
Items to buy to improve your experience...
- A tuner to get the tone to the right freguency
- A guitar pick to get a firmer tone
- A music stand to hold your music
- A professional music book to learn correctly
- A guitar strap to make it easier to control you guitar
Riff- a short song
Fret- the spaces on the staff/ fret board that show where to press
Staff- the neck of the guitar
Chord- multiple strings to make a note
Pick- what you pluck the strings with
Tuning keys- knobs on the guitar's head to tune the strings
Distorters- a plug-in for a guitar amplifier