Feldenkrais Workshop in Brisbane
Theme 'Pelvic Power'
Explore your Pelvic Power with Susie King
Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner & Teacher, B.A./ Soc. Wk., CFP, MAFG, Movement & Voice Educator, Bones for Life Trainer
Susie will safely guide you through movement lessons for:
- core stability & strength
- a strong pelvic floor
- mastery of the sphincters
- feeling strong & contained
- aligning & strengthening the spine
- deeply centring & grounding
Who would benefit from these classes?
These lessons are deeply centring and grounding and would benefit anyone who:
- are dealing with back pain
- suffer from stress incontinence and need to reconnect with their pelvic floor
- are post baby and need to reestablish a strong pelvic floor
- aim to improve everyday functioning
- wish to discover the secrets of easy and effortless movement
In the course of the workshops Susie will take the movements into lying, sitting, standing and walking with the aim of demonstrating how relevant they can be for everyday living and maintenance.
First Session will focus on developing a sense of a functioning pelvic floor and and the role our pelvis plays in all our functioning and movement.
Second session will focus on the pelvic floor & the sphincter muscles and is for women only.
When, Where & Investment
Sat 15th June 2013 (open to all)
Sat 29th June 2013 (women only)
Bardon Counselling & Natural Therapy Centre (Brisbane)
151 Boundary Rd, Bardon QLD 4065
$60 per class
$100 for both if booked and paid for before 1st of June
Morning tea will be provided.