By Chandler Meyer
Educational Requirements or training for entry level and to advance in career
Advantages or benefits
- Free prescription delivery to your home or office along with a follow-up call to ensure satisfaction.
- Assistance in obtaining funding through patient assistance programs.
- Ongoing clinical and educational support.
- Refill reminder services available for you or your caregiver.
- Complementary supplies, as needed, for disease management programs.
- Drug coverage verification completed on your behalf.
- Caring, personalized service.
Disadvantages or difficult parts of this career
Prescription drug abuse has become a common problem in our society. People of all ages and cultural backgrounds,use tranquilizers, stimulants, and narcotic painkillers. You must be on the lookout for people who are trying to take or receive prescriptions improperly. In some cases, these people may become rude or aggressive towards you.
Outlook for this career in the future
Promotion or advancement opportunities
High School courses you can take to prepare for this career
- Pre-Calculus or Calculus
- Advanced practice nurse