Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
Recruiting & Applications
JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking – Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries Summer Analyst Program
The Summer Analyst Program will provide you with an introduction to client management, credit structuring and product sales and allow you to develop the necessary skillset to become a successful Full-time Analyst. The 10-week program will begin with three days of orientation and training, giving you key practical and business knowledge you’ll use throughout the summer.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from and network with senior leaders and spend time with peers from programs across the bank at philanthropic and group events.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
Opportunities on Tribe Careers!
- M&T Bank - Management Development Program - Finance - Full Time - Resume Submission end date 9/29, on campus interview 10/11
- ResumeGem - Finance Analyst - Full Time - Deadline 10/6
- Micro Systems Automation Group (MSAG) - Costing & Finance Program Analyst - MidLevel - Full Time - Deadline 11/5
- Virginia529 College Savings Plan - Finance/Accounting Intern - Internship - Deadline 11/10
- Vault Consulting - 2018 Consultant– Accounting Outsourcing - Full Time - Resume Submission end date 9/27, on campus interview 10/4
- Vault Consulting - 2018 Summer Externship - Outsourced Accounting Consulting - Externship/Shadow - Resume Submission end date 9/27, on campus interview 10/4
- Vault Consulting - 2018 Summer Internship Program – Accounting Outsourcing - Intrernship - Resume Submission end date 9/27, on campus interview 10/4
- Century Distribution Systems, Inc. - Accounting Specialist - Full Time - Deadline 9/29