- A child hearing is usually well developed by middle childhood.
- by 11yrs old most children have the auditory awareness of adults.
- ear infection can be a health problem .
- ear infection should be treated if not will have hear loss
- age 6 most children are ready to read.
- their ability to focus improves.
- they can be farsighted or nearsighted .
- farsighted mean to seeobject from a far distance.
- nearsighted mean to see object close
- its estimated that 25% of children will need to have their vision corrected by the end of the school year.
- middle childhood , children start to lose their primary teeth
- tooth loss can have a psychological effect on some children.
- tooth decay is a common health problem.
- as a teacher or parent you should promote good dental health.
- brush teeth after every meal .
- eat balanced meals .
- avoid food with high sugar.