News from Mrs. Idehenre's 3rd Grade Class
April 27, 2015
This week your child will take the ACT Aspire test. It is a nationally normed standardized test. We have been working toward this goal all year, and I am confident that the students will do well. If you are looking for more information, feel free to click here to find out more information. You will need to scroll down to find and look in the target audience area for the parent video.
Today your child received a goodie bag to encourage them to do their best this week. You can help your child by:
1. Making sure they get plenty of rest.
2. Encouraging them to eat a healthy breakfast either at school or home (ie. limit sugar and sweets.)
3. Providing a calm atmosphere.
4. Being an ear in case they want to talk about fears, worries, or anything else.
If you would like to send a letter to encourage your child, you can click the link to my website. Under Other Documents, you will find standardizedtestparentfree.pdf or you can write on any paper and send in an envelope with your child.
Here is an outline of what the testing days will look like.
Tuesday - Writing & English
Wednesday - Reading
Thursday - Math
Friday - Science
- April 27th - May 1st - ACT Aspire State Standardized Assessment
- Friday, May 1st - Reading Log due