Tori Villacci period 9
What you have to do..(Responsibilities)
- Ask questions that will help clients identify their feelings and behaviors.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans addressing family relationship problems.
- Encourage individuals and family members to develop and use skills and strategies for confronting their problems in a constructive manner.
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Collect information about clients, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, and observation.
-Median hourly wage-
•Clinical/Medical Social Work
•Social Work, Other
growth for marriage and family therapists are also experiencing a faster growth an average, likely due to the recognition of the professional world of the occupation. Family counseling and marriage counseling are becoming more popular as help for family or marital problems.