The Story Behind Michael Kors
By: Deja Middleton and Reanna Hartgrove
Birth Place: Long Island, New York
Birth Date: August 9, 1959
Education: Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City
Marital Status: Lance LePere is his spouse
What Is He Known For?
- Michael Kors is known for designing classic women's wear and accessories.
- Michael Kors prefers neutral color fields and emphasizes the apparel of the fabric with luxurious wool's and cashmere for fall-winter and stretch and cotton for spring-summer.
Awards and Achievements
- 1999 CFDA award for womenswear designer of the year
- 2003 CFDA award for menswear designer of the year
- The price range for Michael Kors is
- Michael Kors is considered couture because you could pay up to $500 on an accessory
Michael Kors sells womenswear, menswear, bags, shoes, watches, accessories, etc.