Art Room Saftey
How To Be Safe With Art Materials
Art Room Safety
- No eating food and don't play around in class.
- In Art class be careful with your eyes, don't rub them if you are using clay or any type of art materials that are dangerous.
- If you use sharpened objects, don't run, don't play with them, and most important don't put them near your face, body, eyes, neck, any part of body.
- If you are allergic to any type pf art material, raise your hand and tell your teacher immediately
- Listen to instructions, read directions before you start the project
- Don't put dangerous materials around you or anyone else.
Art Materials We Use
Art Materials You Will Use/ Keep Them Safe,You Too
- Paint Brushes
How To Use Art Materials
- Don't play with them
- Don't put them in your eyes ( Can cause rashes )
- Don't put them in your mouth
- Listen to the teacher so you know what to do so you can't get rashes
- If you use knifes be careful not to cut your self
- Put paint away from you so it doesn't get on your clothes
- Be careful with scissors, you can cut yourself with them as well
- Don't eat the crayons or colored pencils it can cause rashes