Year 2 Newsletter
Friday 12 June 2015
What have we done this week?
- Identified, classified and sorted invertebrates in different ways
- Practised using a blank numberline for different operations
- Made a fingerprint Minibeast picture following careful instructions, then written our own
- Created poems and descriptive sentences about minibeasts
- Perfect our poems and write them up in best
- Create close observational drawings of minibeasts
- Explore odd and even numbers
- Create our own Top Trumps Minibeast cards
- Look at life cycles of a variety of invertebrates
Please remember to send in a water bottle every day.
The children are aiming for 1000 points a week on Mathletics - please encourage your child to use either RM Maths or Mathletics several times a week.