Mrs. Ross' Class
Week 29: April 4-8
Writing: We are working hard on persuasive stories. We wrote about ways to help our Earth (See a problem..Think..Write!) Next week we will begin writing a persuasive letter.
Math: We finished up 3D shapes and review teen numbers. Next week we will review composing/decomposing numbers and addition/subtraction.
Word Work: We practiced short and long vowels this week. Next week we will review vowel pairs.
Sight Words: he, she, with, by, was, where, who, one, how, when, where, play, or, before, big, for, help, jump
PBIS Skill: During the month of April we are continuing to talk about ways to help ourselves and others not feel invisible. Our new social skill for next week will be keeping hands and feet to self.
- Dining with Dad: Friday, April 22nd - RSVP by Friday, April 15th
- BOOSTERTHON HAS STARTED!! All proceeds go towards new playground equipment! Don't forget to log your pledges in at funrun.com Our school code is 475-618 Our class is currently in the lead for the ENTIRE SCHOOL!!! Keep it up, y'all are awesome.Let me know if you have any questions. Last day for pledges is April 14th.
- The actual Boosterthon Fun Run is Friday, April 15th at 9:15. Come join us!
- No Visitors Monday, April 11th due to testing in the building.
- Scholastic order due TOMORROW. Send in your order form with a check or order online at scholastic.com/readingclub Class code: MFBF2