TONIGHT - Norwex benefit 4 StoryArk
30% of sales donated to StoryArk + safe and healthy clean
Norwex Party benefitting StoryArk TONIGHT from 5 to 6 PM at StoryArk
Session 1 at StoryArk Begins!
- Session 1 (September-March) includes StoryArk Network Live! where students share and discuss their stories with their peers and professional artists on February 22nd.
- Session 2 (April-August) includes the StoryArk Festival where students share their stories with the community at the beginning of August.
We're here to encourage and support you! During Session 1:
- Explore podcast through HUSH, HUSH Jr, Who Knows What, or [Insert YOUR podcast here]
- Create an original sketch comedy web series in Vitamin C or What a Hoot and produce short films and learn key film skills as a part of the StoryArk Production Company
- Flex your imagination through prose, poetry and visual art by submitting or becoming a Boom Site staff member of the Boom Site Literary Magazine.
Then, share your original creative work at StoryArk Network Live!, a day long affair at the Grand Banquet Hall in Stillwater on Saturday, February 22nd where youth share their original projects with each other and professional guest artists. Email Stephani at email@example.com or call her at 651-417-6223 to receive a personal consultation on the best fit for your interests. Check out StoryArk's Classes page for more information on various opportunities.
All are welcome regardless of ability to pay. We never turn anyone away for financial reasons.
We empower student voices and equip young artists to succeed
StoryArk provides a variety of creative programming for youth, allowing them to tell their story through their chosen medium - whether that be a novel, poetry, film, song, podcast or anything else they can dream up. Student initiated and student led, each project is imagined, designed, and developed by youth. Professional authors, screenwriters, filmmakers, musicians, producers, directors and actors share their expertise and experience, helping students gain new skills in their craft and empowering them to become their best creative selves.
StoryArk is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization that seeks to serve the greater good.