Keep Calm and Finish Strong!
Monday Memo, May 16, 2016
Dates to Note:
- Primary Soccer Shots Cancelled!
- Home Golf Match with Canterbury 5 pm @ Cobblestone
- High School Webinar discussion 7 pm via Internet
Tuesday, May 17:
- Lower Soccer Shots 3:35-4:15 pm behind LE
- Last Positive Discipline Class with Brenda 6 - 7:30 pm @ Green Farmhouse
Wednesday, May 18:
- Oak Farm Connects Skating Party 5-7 pm @ Skatin' Station in Auburn
- Dessert Following Skating @ Bowls in Auburn
Friday, May 20-21:
- High School Webinar discussion @ noon
- Tall Oak Overnighter Friday @ 6 pm - Sat. @ 7:30 am.
Monday, May 23:
- Primary Soccer Shots 3:30 pm - 4:10 pm behind Vic House
It is that time of year again!
W:Quick Reference>Performance Evaluation>Spring Evaluation>
Teacher Year End and Reflection Plan Form
Admin Year End and Reflection Plan Form
- We will be scheduling reviews for the dates of May 22 - June 11 for Faculty and June 5 - June 11 for Admin.
- Please schedule your appointment through Nan, there will be a sign up sheet at the front desk at the Vic House.
Lunch is served!
Calling interested teachers of all walks!
A Bit With Brenda.....
A Second with Sarah.....
August CPR Training
The annual CPR training will be held on August 2nd & 16th. If your certification is expiring, please be sure to sign up for one of the dates listed. See the list below of faculty required to attend. If you have a specific date that works better for you, it is encouraged that you sign up soon. It is first come, first serve. There are only 3 spots remaining for Aug. 16th. If you feel that your name should be on the list or should not be on the list, please contact Sarah S-C as soon as possible.
Hola! Spanish Anyone?
Kickin' it with Kelly!
It's that time of year again to start thinking ahead to next school year. I'm taking paper orders and glove orders for your classroom needs so they can be ordered at a better price and available to you that first day of teacher work week. Please email me the quantity you need for your classroom/building for each of these two products. Right now paper is $24.99/case (which is $3 less then previous years).
Lifting it up with Lori Z.!
It is time to sign up for Fall 2016-17 CC. If you are interested, reply to this email.
CC is open to students who will be in 5th through 8th grades for the 2016-17 school year.
Registration due date is May 27th.
Are you interested in playing soccer for the Fall 2016-17 Oak Farm Falcons soccer team? We have many signed up already! If you are interested, reply to this email before we fill up. It is a first come first serve team. Flyers were sent home with students who will be in 5th through 8th grades for the 2016-17 school year. Registration due date is May 27th.
Opportunity From East Noble:
Its that time of year again! Almost Football season! Make sure and get registered for this years Knights Youth FB Camp..
Date: June 13th -16th
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Place: East Noble HS Varsity FB Field
Who: Boys Entering 1st-8th Grades
Lunch is provided
Please register online or print form and return form
The Importance of Disaster Prevention....
1. Call the head of School to report a weapon. Include the following:
- Name of individual suspected of bringing the weapon
- Location of weapon
- Whether the suspect made any threats to harm themselves or someone else
- Any other relevant details
2. If the weapon is in your classroom or immediate presence, discretely notify a fellow faculty member. Do not leave the classroom or area.
3. If directed to do so, arrange for the suspect to be escorted to a private location
If the suspect threatens you with a weapon, do not attempt to disarm the suspect. 4. 4. Back away with your arms up. Try to remain calm. Evacuate the immediate area with all other students, faculty, and visitors.
A Moment with Macy....
Faculty Childcare for Work Week
Do you need it? If so, let Macy know ASAP... like by last Friday, but I will extend this to Wednesday, May 18! THANK YOU!
Yearbooks - delivered!
Yearbooks are here, and will be sorted and placed in your mailboxes TOMORROW (Tuesday.) Please don't wait too long to pass these out. Fair warning that they may be a distraction to your class, so make sure you have some guidelines ready (when they can look at them, when they can collect signatures, etc.) PLEASE SEND THESE HOME THIS WEEK! We want to be sure that all who is expecting one will get one! Also - please have every child write their name in their book ASAP - in case any are left around the classroom/campus (can you tell we deal with this over the summer: "my child left the yearbook in the cubby and now it isn't there.... soooo, can we have another one?!")
We still have copies available - so if anyone asks... please ask them/their parents to send din $25 to Nan with a note that it is for yearbook!
After School Clubs 2016-2017
You all know your students better than I do! Do you know of any topics that they would LOVE to have offered as an afterschool club for next year? I would like to have the whole year secured by August so we can communicate it with parents and I won't have to bother you all with details and such once the year begins!
Maybe YOU are interested in offering a club?! Maybe you have a friend or relative who would like to offer a club?! Maybe you know of someone or somewhere I should contact to offer a club?! If so, please contact me ASAP so we can get things rolling. There is finanical compensation for clubs - so bring on the fun, and I will make sure you get paid!
Skating Party - Wednesday, May 18 @ 5-7
Are you going?! Rememebr we can also get the school a little extra money by stopping in to Bowls in Auburn for a cool sweet treat anytime on Wednesday! :)
Skatin' Station in Auburn... where familes connect and wheels roll!