Monday, September 19th, 2016 DAY 5
To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe. (Marilyn vos Savant)
- You may have noticed I'm trying to get into classrooms more and, hopefully, to stay for a while longer. Just a chance to be supportive, snap some pics for Twitter and stay connected with what's happening in your rooms.
- Please keep letting Terri know of any neat things you and/or your kids are doing. She's doing an awesome job of getting pics of same on our social media platforms. Thanks.
- Coming up this week:
- Sep. 21 Terri out (AM) & Staff Meeting after school
- Sep. 22 Troy will be a little late (9:30ish? Bus duty anyone?)
- Sep. 23 Superintendent Jack will visit (time TBD)
- Sep. 27 Open House (5:00 to 6:30)
- Sep. 29 School Council meeting (Any requests? Let Lisa C know)
- Sep. 30 PA Day
- Oct. 12 Thanksgiving Monday holiday
- In case you needed more rationale for why we are teaching differently, trying new things, not doing things the same old way ... this article spells things out nicely and reminds us of what we need to do to prepare all of our students for what lies ahead (good information to have in case anyone questions or wonders why ...):
Yep, that's about how it felt ...