2021 October Virtual Newsletter
Fall is Here!
Panda Spirit Days are each Friday, so show your school spirit by wearing an AES shirt or colors!
This month we celebrate two special weeks which are Fire Safety Week and Red Ribbon Week. Look for details under the Panda Events below and on the monthly student calendar.
Have a great October!
- October Fridays - Panda Spirit Day
- Oct 4 - Custodian Appreciation Day
- Oct 4-8 - Fire Safety Week
- Oct 8 - Fire Safety Day
- Oct 15 - Sunshine Snacks
- Oct 20 - End of 1st Quarter
- Oct 21 - Class Picture Day & Make Up Picture Day
- Oct 22 - No School for Students - Teacher Preparation Day
- Oct 25-29 - Red Ribbon Week - See October Calendar in link above for specific day events
- Oct 27 - Report Cards go Home
- Oct 29 - Kona Ice Day
Become an Andrews Elementary PTA Member!
Listed below are several of the events that PTA members will have the opportunity to help with as a volunteer:
- Special Snack Helper
- Sort and Distribute Fundraising Items
- Count Fundraising Money
- Provide occasional lunch/recess duty coverage
- Spring Carnival Helper
- Fall Festival
- Field Day
- and much more!
Please consider joining the AES PTA! Click Here for a PTA Membership Application.
School Bell Schedule
- Building Open - 7:00 am
- First Bell - 7:25 am
- School Begins - 7:30 am
- School Dismissal - 2:00 pm
Kona Ice Day!
Registration for 2021-2022 School Year is HERE!
If your child is a returning student, you will receive an email explaining the New Online Registration through the Parent Portal.
If your child is a new student to Georgetown County School District, you will need to visit the GCSD Website for information and a link to register your child online.
Click HERE for more information on all registration options for the 2021-2022 school year. You can also call the school office at 843-264-3419.
AES Mission Statement
The mission of Andrews Elementary School, in
partnership with parents and community, is to meet the
social, emotional, physical, and educational needs of all
students, enabling them to become life-long learners and
productive members of society.