eNewsletter (for digital students)
July 29, 2021
Information for Year-Long Digital Learners Only
Parents of Digital Learners,
We are excited to have you and your student(s) as a part of the Mountain Park family. Even though your child's teacher is not housed at Mountain Park, we will communicate monthly via the Mountain Park eNewsletter. I am attaching a GCPS frequently asked questions document. I have added all Mountain Park information in red. Don't hesitate to call us if you have questions.
Instructional Materials & Chromebooks
If needed, digital students can check out a Chromebook or hotspot from Mountain Park. Simply call school at 770.921.2224 and tell us your child needs a device. We will give you a date and time to pick it up.
Student Password Reset
How to Set Up A MPP Account for Parents:
How to Review Signed Documents in MPP:
GCPS Student Calendars
- GCPS will resume giving District Assessments for the 2021-2022 school year in grades K-5.
- IOWA Assessments will be administered in 2nd Grade.
- CogAT will be administered in grades 1,2, and 5.
- Milestones Assessments will be administered in grades 3-5.
- GKIDS data will be collected in kindergarten.
School Nutrition Program
While an application is not required to receive meals, we encourage you to fill one out in case you need an eligibility status and/or Proof of Benefits Letter for other services The link is provided below.
- October 29 - Monster Mash
- February 25 - Bingo Night
Join the PTA!
Join the PTA today at mpes.memberhub.store! Membership options start at $10 and help to support our school and teachers. Joining the PTA does not require you to volunteer 😊 You can also purchase spirit wear on the same website with free local delivery!