August 31, 2015
Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back! As you know it's been a busy summer at T.J. filled with hiring and capital improvement projects. I am so excited to have so many new people joining our family and some former members returning.
As you look around not only will you notice new faces, but you will notice improvements through out the building. You've probably already noticed the new door to the stairway to the cafeteria, but have you noticed the new doors in the gymnasium, the new floors in the classrooms and offices on the 2nd floor, the new carpet in Music room, the "rolling shades" in the multipurpose room and serving line.
I'm sure you've noticed how wonderful the building looks. Des and Dawn have worked hard to make sure the building is ready to open. Please join me in thanking them for a job well done!
Another major improvement was the improvement of the wireless network, which includes a guest network (see below of more details). We also have new printers throughout the building.The IT team has been hard at work trying to make sure everything is up and running, but as is always the case with technology, there may be things that aren't working as smoothly as hoped. Please remember to enter any technology issues into Que Center.
I can't wait to see the faces of all our students tomorrow! Just think of how excited they all are to be returning to school!
THIS WEEK AT TJC
AM: Any available staff
PM: Any available staff
Monday, August 31
- Morning Refreshments, 8:00 am - 8:30 am, MS/HS Lobby
- Opening Remarks, 8:30 am - 9:45 am, MS/HS Auditorium
- Bargaining Unit Meetings, 10:00 am - 10:45 am, MS/HS various locations
- Paraprofessional Meeting, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, TJC Library
- Mini Open House, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Faculty Meeting, 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm, TJC Library
Tuesday, September 1
- Welcome Back Students!
- See schedule for Kindergarten cafeteria training sessions
Wednesday, September 2
- See schedule for Grades 1 - 5 cafeteria Training sessions
Thursday, September 3
- Assembly - Matrix Reveal, 9:45 am, Cafeteria (will begin calling at 9:30)
- No School - Labor Day Weekend (rest and relax - you made it through the first week!)