All about me... Sara Mcolvin
Life is so simple, but we insist on making it complicated
Who I am.......
- Values: Family, Friends, and Jesus
- Intrests: Basketball, Cross Country, Painting Nails, and Helping Others
- Self-esteem: I have a well-balenced realistic sence of self-esteem
- Skills: Basketball, Cross Country, Painting Nails
- Learning Style: Interpersonal (Myself Smart)
- These things should be considered in a career because you need to know which way you learn will go with a career.EX: If you are not good in math you wont want to be a math teacher.
Where Am I Going
My Career as a..... Manicurist and Pedicurist
- A Manicurist/ Pedicurist is a person who paints peoples fingernails and toenails.
- Median Salary: $19,650 per year
- Employment is expected to grow 17%
- Career Cluster: Human Services
- Work Schedule/ Environment: They work in a spa. Usually in weekends and evenings
- Interests: I think this job interests me because the different things you can do. All clients want something different. Therefore, you are always doing something different
How Do I Get There
- I might attend the Salon Professional Academy in North Little Rock, AR
- Why: I want to go to this school because it is a cosmetology school. It is also somewhat close to home.
- Degree: Certificate of graduation
- Cost: Around $19,100
- Scholarship: Financial Aid is offered in most cosmetology schools