Annual Franklin Fundraiser
Friday, September 6, 2019
Kickoff Assembly: Monday, September 9
Why a Fundraiser?
We hope each child/family can participate in this opportunity to give back to our students. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
What does our fundraiser support?
Funds from our fundraising program are used in a variety of ways. Here are just a few examples of the ways our monies are being put to use for your students:
- Art Club: (Supplies)
- Lego Robotics: (Supplies, Team entries for contests, other related expenses)
- Science Olympiads: (Supplies, Team entries for contests, other related expenses)
- Franklin Buddies: (Supplies related to the activities done by this group)
- Drama/Musical: (Supplies, equipment, and other cost related to performance expenses)
- Jazz Band: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, extra travel expenses)
- Orchestra: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, travel expenses)
- Illumination: (Contest fees, equipment not covered under district funding, additional music, travel expenses, uniforms)
- Technology Purchases (Project Lead the Way supplies, PE, resources to assist in classroom throughout the building)
- Student Council: (Workshop expenses, registration fees, community service projects)
- Assemblies: (Special presentations from outside groups for all grade levels)
- Grade Level: (Allocations for awards and all grade/team activities)
- PBIS: (Building wide rewards, supplies, materials)
- Year Book: (Printing and supplies related to publication)
- Curriculum: (Materials that go above and beyond the standard curriculum used or for extensions of classwork)
- Athletic teams: (Replacement of uniforms, equipment, and materials)
- Library: (Supplies and materials above and beyond the supported district budget)
Important Fundraiser Dates
See the dates below regarding important dates for our fundraiser.
- Monday, September 9: All-School Kickoff Assembly
- Tuesday, September 10: Golden Ticket Turn-in Day @ Lunch
- Monday, September 23: All cash, checks, and online donations need to be submitted
- Tuesday, October 15: Day of Awesomeness
Registering (Entering Texts/Emails)
Use this link to get started: www.StepItUpKids.com/Franklin52402
Students will return the bottom portion of the sheet. See the example below.
Day of Awesomeness
CELEBRATE AT THE DAY OF AWESOMENESS! TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH. Students who collect $60 or more in donations will receive VIP Level attendance at our DAY OF AWESOMENESS celebration event on Tuesday, October 15TH! The more donations collected…the more rewards listed on our reward flyer your student earns!