LAST day to Study for Mid-Term exam
すいようび (Wednesday)- Mar 22, 2017
Today's Important Info:
Today: be sure to STUDY for your midterm exam. You need to know all your ひらがな, as well as lessons 1 through 7 vocab & grammar. Please use the resources below to review and study!
*Mid term exam is due TOMORROW, Thursday, Mar 23rd.
*ALL LATE WORK is due Friday, Mar 24th!
- Make sure you all use a computer that can read Japanese font. (よめますか.) <--If the Hiragana doesn't show up here and you see boxes, then you need to fix this or switch computers that can display Japanese font.
- YOU MUST TYPE YOUR ANSWERS IN ひらがな!
- REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN NOT USE NOTES, GOOGLE TRANSLATE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO TAKE THE MID-TERM. (It says that right in the beginning of the mid-term!) If you do, you will receive a 0%!
- Make sure you attend your language coaching sessions this week!
- For those of you who have completed all of the Mid-term successfully and have NO missing work, please go ahead and look over lesson 8 vocab/grammar, as well as the End of Course Project (which some of you probably have already looked at?) ^o^ Keep up the good work!