Blended Learning in the Classroom
Genesee County Online PD in Progress Update
UPDATE: Blended Learning in the Classroom (BLiC) Professional Development
Teachers looking to increase student engagement in their classrooms, blending activity in the classroom with online elements and more all part of the current free Blended Learning in the Classroom course sponsored by the REMC Association of Michigan and led by instructors Martin Jennings from the Genesee ISD and Jason Baldus the Newaygo Regional Educational Service Agency.
Participation in this FREE 16 week opportunity is now under way with participation from the following districts:
- Flint Community Schools
- Grand Blanc Community Schools
- Westwood Heights Community Schools
- Newaygo County Regional Educational Service Agency
Participants are, engaging with a learning cohort in a blended course and begin developing your own blended learning environment to implement with your students.
- Experiencing active and timely praxis
- Learning within a small cohort of fellow educators
- Engaging in learning, application, reviewing, and re visioning of instructional options
- Developing blended lessons for existing classrooms
- Submiting artifacts within the cohort for sharing and improving
For more detailed information about the full BLiC Learning Project, click here.
Face-to-Face Session Successful on Feburary 6, 2014...the rest of the course is Online!
Additional opportunities for participation in this training will be offered again during the Fall, 2014. For more information contact Technology and Media Services.