November 9, 2018
SAVE THE DATE!
- November 12-18 - Junior-Senior High Book Fair
- November 12 - Board Meeting, 7 pm
- November 12-16 - Elementary School Book Fair
- November 13 - Columbia Elementary Schools Picture Retake Day
- November 16 - Book Bingo @ CES, 6-8 pm
- November 16-18 - CCHS Fall Musical, The Addams Family
- November 19 & 20 - Elementary Parent Teacher Conferences, 4-7:00 pm
- November 21-23 - Thanksgiving Break, No School
- December 3-7 - Elementary Santa Secret Shop
- December 8 - Casino Bus Trip Fundraiser for Spain field trip
- December 10-14 - CCHS Canned Food Drive
- December 13- CCHS Holiday Choir Concert, 7 pm
- December 17 - CCHS Holiday Band Concert, 7 pm
- December 21 - Half Day
- December 24-January4 - Holiday Break; School Resumes January 7
- December 27 - Blood Drive @ CCHS, 8:30 am-2:30 pm
- January 15 - Vision Screening, 7th & 9th Grades
Fall Musical-The Addams Family!
- Friday, November 16, 7 PM
- Saturday, November 17, 7 PM
- Sunday, November 18, 2 PM
Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for students, children 3 and under are FREE! We look forward to a wonderful production!
Update Your Information!
Toys for Motts!
Maria Cook, Columbia Central Alumni and a current Central Michigan University student, is launching the sixth annual toy drive this year! This toy drive is for Mott Children's Hospital and the toys go to patients that are spending the holiday season in Mott Children's Hospital. Collection boxes will be located in each school office as well as the Fitness Center.
Toy Collection Deadline: 12/12/18
Please take time to watch this video describing the Toys for Motts program: