PSA: Texas Drought
It's about time we start conserving water!
Now How Are We Going To Stop The Water Shortage?
Now What exactly is the PSA?
Let's just start with the basics.
Now When is all our water predicted to run out?
How is our daily water usage impacting the local and global ecology.
Why Should Texas Water Be Conserved And How?
What Can The State Do To Conserve Water?
What Can Each Person On An Individual Basis Do To Conserve Water?
There's so many things that you can do as an individual to help conserve water. From turning of the sink while brushing your teeth or not taking long hot showers.But Below I'm going to put a list of all the things you can do to save water as an individual.
- Take Shorter Showers!!
Taking shorter showers not only saves you time but also saves the environment time as well.
- Turn off the sink when brushing your teeth.
This is a quick and easy way to save water and also a good habit :D
- Don't let the faucet run while you clean vegetables
Another fast way to save a bunch of water!
- Use a broom not a hose When cleaning your driveway or walk way
(I would do it!)
- Make sure your home is leak free, Because a lot of phones nowadays have hidden leaks. Read your water meter before and after a two hour. When No water is being used, If the meter does not read exactly the same there's a leak.
- Try to flush your toilet is as least as possible.
Like whenever there's tissues or dead insects trash it instead of flushing It twice.