Gouverneur Elementary News
Week of March 12, 2018
Check out our Top BEAR Club Readers for the Month of February
Most Improved 2nd Grade: Mrs. Tyler's Class
Most Improved 2nd Grade: Ms. Williams and Mrs. Lewis
Most Improved 2nd Grade: Mrs. Martin and Mrs. Ayen's Class
Principals Get Into the Fun During PARP Month
Reminder: Make Sure Your Emergency Addresses are Correct on Emergency Sheets
- March 12: PARP Theme Week: Wear YELLOW day.
- March 13: PARP Theme Week: Wear RED day.
- March 13: PARP After school activities (Permission Slip Required)
- March 13: UPK Informational Meeting, GES Library, 6:30pm
- March 14: GES Building Shared Decision Making Meeting 7:30am
- March 14: PARP Theme Week: Wear BLUE day.
- March 15: PARP Theme Week: Wear BLACK day.
- March 16: PARP Theme Week: Wear GREEN day.
- March 19: Kindergarten Cap and Gown Pictures
- March 21: GES PTO Meeting 6:30pm
- March 21: UPK Field Trip to the Orbed Sugar Shack
- March 22: Sqare 1 Art Fundraiser Orders Due
- March 23: PARP Ends
- March 29-30: No School for Students
Gouverneur Elementary Pledge
I pledge to make Gouverneur Elementary a safe and happy place.
I will be respectful, responsible and honest.
I will treat others the way I want to be treated, with gold and blue shining through.
Gouverneur Elementary School, Gouverneur, NY
We are a Responsive Classroom school, so our belief is that the social and emotional curriculum is just as important as the academic curriculum. We pride ourselves to "Delivering The Promise of A Brighter Future!"
Please visit our webiste and our PTO Facebook page!