Every Student, Every Day
Friday, December 11
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Dec 17 - Choir Winter Tour (Field Trip)
- Dec 18 - Good Morning, Hosp & Choir Performance with Sing-Along at 8am
- Dec 18 - Winter Classroom Parties at 1:45pm (all grades)
- Dec 21 thru Jan 1 - Winter Break (No School)
- Jan 5 - 80's Dress Up Day
Please Read - Morning Car Drop Off
With colder weather we often see a traffic spike in the AM carpool drop off as fewer students are walking. Please allow extra time for morning drop off and plan to leave a few minutes earlier. Remember that dropping off later than 7:50 is a tardy.
For more information on morning or afternoon car drop off, please click here.
Congratulations to our 2015 Hosp Spelling Bee Winner, Anirudh Radhakrishnan!
Reminder: No Dogs
For further information regarding FISD campus guidelines, please click here.
Winter Parties on Friday, 12/18
Below are some additional details:
- Parties for all grades will take place from 1:45 - 2:30pm.
- Parking will be crowded so plan accordingly.
- Each teacher will have a sign-out sheet if you'd like to take your student home with you prior to normal dismissal at 2:50pm . Please note the early dismissal will be considered "unexcused".
- Pre-printed badges for those who RSVP by will be available in the front lobby upon your arrival. Keep in mind only those who have had their Driver's License scanned this school year can have their badge pre-printed.
- If you have not yet RSVP'd but would like your badge preprinted for either Good Morning Hosp (GMH) that morning or the Winter Party that afternoon, please click here. You only need to RSVP 1 time regardless if you're attending 1 or both events that day. Parents that attend GMH will keep their visitor badge for the Winter Party.
- You are not required to RSVP to attend the parties - it is simply for your convenience as the office lines will be long to check in.
- RSVP's will be accepted thru end of day Tuesday, Dec 15.
Fall Spirit Wear Is In
If you have any questions, please contact Jeralyn Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.