The Weekly Memo
Come, Lord Jesus! Come and visit your people.
We await your coming. Come, O Lord.
December 4, 2015
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you for productive levels meetings this week. We have completed a lot of work that will benefit you & our students!
- Thank you for continued, effective observations!
- Thank you for your flexibility!
- Thank you for thoughtful, engaging discipleship ideas!
- Student display of work continues to shine!
- Discipleship ideas are due TODAY!
- ALL SCHOOL MASS on Tuesday, December 8th!
- The Science Fair will begin @ 9:00 on Tuesday, December 8th.
- Full Faculty Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 8th.
- Reconciliation is scheduled for December 10 & 11th! (Posted on CKS Connect)
- MAP Testing continues next week! (Schedule & Instructions posted on CKS Connect)
- Curricular Documents are being added to CKS Connect upon completion.
- Schedules on CKS Connect should be up to date. If you recognize a conflict, please notify admin.
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) due January 29th. See Amy with any questions or clarifications!
- Jeans Day is Monday, December 7th!
- Another Saints Series is scheduled for Dec. 17th at 6:30 in Hehman Hall (2 notional hours if needed). Before seeking notional hours, please check with Dcn. Tim for approval.
If you haven't signed up for an observation, follow the link:
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- December 7-11: Morning Duty
(Front--J. Howard/Back--S. Hall
- December 7: Jeans Day -- Academic Team Match
- December 8: ALL SCHOOL MASS -- CKS Science Fair -- 4th Grade Field Trip (The Villas) --Full Faculty Meeting
- December 10: RECONCILIATION -- Rosary -- PK3 Family Christmas Dinner
- December 11: RECONCILIATION -- Kindergarten Field Trip