By: Anna Evans

What is it?

The government program called 'Survivors' is for families that have lost a wage earner, and now living on one wage earner. That basically means when a family loses a parent, the federal and state government (depending on the specific program) will help pay some of your expenses.


The qualifications for this government program is rather sad. You have to have recently lost a family member that was earning a pay check.