By: Jacqueline Torres
How they are made!
Cake pops are crumbled cake mixed with frosting that can be rolled into balls or formed into endless shapes. They are then placed on a lollipop stick and dipped into chocolate. After that you can decorate them however you desire.
Tips & Fun Facts
- Dip stick in chocolate
- Add vegtable oil in chocolate
- Freeze cake pop before dipping in chocolate
- People say Bakerella helped invent cake pops.
- 2011 cake pops became more popular
- Cake pops in recent years have been all over Starbucks coffee shops