KEEPING YOU CONNECTED...
It's hard to believe summer is here! We hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Summer! The first day of school will be Wednesday, August 21.
In Galena Park ISD, our students are extremely important to us and so are you. Please enjoy this summer edition newsletter especially designed for you.
Thank you for staying connected!
Congratulations to our Accelerated Center for Education Graduates!
To view the rest of the photos, click the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1K_lTDCFNNz19oKm6zVWYfF0a788Z99LZ?usp=sharing
Back to School Registration Information
Summer Safety Tips
- Water Safety
- How to beat the heat and sun
- How to keep mosquitos from bugging you
- Injury Prevention
- Cyber Bullying
Access Your Child's STAAR Scores
Updating your BlackBoard ParentLink Information
If you are having any of these issues, the information we have on file for your child(ren) may be out of date!
You will need to provide the following information to update your ParentLink Portal:
- Your child's name
- Your child's campus
- Your child's date of birth
- Your name
- The updated phone number and email address
To update your information, you can contact the Communications Department several different ways:
1. Email us at email@example.com
2. Call 832-386-1505
3. Call 832-386-1253
Click on the 2019 GPISD SCHOOL CALENDAR link to view the 2019-2020 district calendar
SAT/ACT Tutorial and Test Dates
May Board Meeting Recognitions
- Dr. Linh Fuselier of Kroger for her outstanding leadership and commitment to the promotion, and continuous improvement of GPISD's Career and Technical Education (CTE) program
- Elena Rodriguez for being an outstanding parent volunteer at Cloverleaf Elementary School.
- The Transportation Department was recognized for being one of the 100 Best Fleets in America.
- The NSSHS Criminal Justice Department was recognized for their outstanding performance at the Texas Public Service Association Criminal Justice State contest.
- The GPHS Percussion Department was recognized for winning the Scholastic A State Championship at the Texas Color Guard Circuit State Contest.
Additional recognitions at the meeting were:
- North Shore Criminal Justice Students