Cougar Pride News
Conway Elementary School - December 5, 2022
Hello Cougar Families!
ESSC Deadline - TOMORROW!
If you are renting skis through ESSC - please read the following:
- Rental day is December 8, 2022
- Bus leaves school at 9:20 so be on time!
- Wear warm ski socks that you plan to wear skiing this season
- All online forms for skiing and ski rentals need to be completed by the end of the day Tuesday, 12/6!
- If your forms are not completed we cannot take your child for rentals.
- If you miss this date you will be responsible for driving your child to Cranmore on December 13th between 4:00 and 6:00 for rentals.
- If you need help filing out the online forms reach out for help NOW!
ESSC Sign Up Instructions
ESSC’s web page: https://easternslopeskiclub.org/junior-programs/
Look to the right for forms for Program Registration, Rentals, and online payment for rentals and registration.
The following two links are for an ESSC Video guide to filling out the necessary online forms in two formats. Pick the one that works best for you. The video guides you through the whole process of setting up a family ESSC account, registering your student(s) and signing up for rentals if needed:
Thanksgiving Fun in Kindergarten!
Balloons Over Broadway
Every School Day Counts
As we return from the Thanksgiving break, we are grateful for everyone who has helped to restore a routine for showing up to school.
Daily routines are essential for reducing stress and creating a sense of security, especially after the chaotic transitions experienced over the last few years.
As long as your child is healthy, please encourage showing up to class when school is in session. Every day of school is an important opportunity for students to learn as well as connect to peers and their teachers.
- Our students and their families who do their best to show up to class every day even when it isn’t easy.
- Our teachers who have gone above and beyond to help make school a welcoming learning environment where students can thrive.
- Our many, many healers and helpers - the support staff and community volunteers who provide the extra hands and attention our children need.
- If at any time your contact information changes or your emergency contacts, such as an address or phone number please let us know immediately. It is important for us to have current information.
- If your child is going home a different way than usual, we need to know before the end of the day (the earlier the better). Thank you for your help with this.
- Students may bring devices (phones, ipods, smart watches etc.) to school. However, the devices will be placed in backpacks for the duration of the school day. CES is not responsible for lost or missing items.
For any student to be able to receive free meals, families must take one of the following actions:
Enroll in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
This program can be applied for online at: NH EASY
Submit a meal benefit application to our school district
Applications can be submitted online at: EZMealApp
Funds can be added to student accounts online at any time at: EZSchoolPay
Funds can also be added to student accounts by check made out to Conway School District submitted to Conway Elementary.
Grades 4-6 Band/Chorus Concert - December 7 (Snow Date: 12/8)
CES PTO Meeting - 12/12 @ 4:00
Holiday Spirit Week - 12/19 - 12/23
Christmas Break - 12/26 - 1/2