HOOPLA UPDATES: 7.12.13
1st Impressions, Sparkles, Stella Divas, Dazzling Divas
PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR MONDAY NIGHT TEAM PARTY!
HOOPLA BEST PRACTICES
Lessons Learned by Those Who Ventured Before You (in no particular order)
· Think about what you want to get out of Hoopla – what skills, what tips. Also, who do you want to meet? Danielle? Anita? Jessica? Make the most out of your investment!
· Bring flip-flops or flats for walking the hotel. Las Vegas hotels are notoriously ENORMOUS and it could be a 10-minute walk to the conference center from our rooms!
· Take along a pashmina, cardigan sweater or blazer. The conference rooms are always cool, and we’ve heard that hotels in Vegas are freezing (to keep you awake!)
· Pack a swimsuit. There is a pool at both Bally’s and the Paris Hotel. There are a few breaks in the action. You could always take a dip!
· If you’re a girl who NEEDS her coffee every morning, GO DOWN EARLY! Lines get long fast. OR bring along those cute Starbucks “Via” packs to make your own iced coffee. (This is based on San Francisco experiences. Vegas is probably set up for large crowds…but just in case…!
· Bring some power bars, packs of nuts or other protein packed snacks in case you get low energy during the trainings. Also great for a quick breakfast on the go.
· Bring tissues to general sessions. We’re not going to lie. Things can get pretty emotional! (In a good way.)
· Make sure to have business cards for networking!
· Take along a reusable bottle for water. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE!
· Bring a who-do-you-know-list with cell phone numbers and emails. You may want to text pictures of the new line to potential hostesses/stylists.
· Bring an extra outfit, and an extra pair of shoes -- just in case you change your mind about what you want to wear. It’s nice to have options!
~ THINK ABOUT YOUR HOOPLA TAKE-AWAYS ~
We'd love for you to help spread the S&D wisdom and enlighten our community!
Be sure to REGISTER FOR YOUR FALL RALLY before you head off to Vegas.
AND FINALLY, DON'T COME ALONE--BRING A GUEST!
TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
Do you need transportation from the Las Vegas airport to your hotel? We have partnered with LASxpress to offer $19.99 one-way transfers or $39.98 roundtrip transfers (This rate is less than a regular cab ride). Click below for more information and to receive this special rate. You can also call LASxpress with any questions at 702.878.4141.
This is the last email. The remainder of correspondence will be on our team FB Page.
1st Impressions Hoopla 2013 Facebook Page
ALSO: Be sure to download the Hoopla 2013 app from the App Store so you can be in the know while on the go :)