Roman Name: Vesta
Goddess of the Hearth, Family, and Domestic Life
Parents: Cronos and RheaSiblings: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, and Demeter.
- Hearth (Fireplace at the center of your home)
- Gentle because she is known for the most gentle of the twelve Olympians.
- Forgiving because she feels like you shouldn´t hold your grudges.
- Welcoming because she accepted children into families by presenting them at her Hearth.
- Modesty because she was very modest by the way she acted.
- Dedication to her Job because she was very determined of the supporting of family and domestic life.
- Calming because she always took care of problems, and helped others.
- Self Sacrificing because she always new how to support and care for herself.
- Unsociable because she was quiet, and she was independent.
- Calming Flames when she was angry because she didn´t burn people when she was angry but used weapons and fought.
- Hestia was the most gentle of all the Gods.
- She was the oldest of the Olympians, and does not play a role in many myths.
- She was one of the three virgin goddesses, next to Athena and Artemis.
"HESTIA : Greek Goddess of the Hearth & Home | Mythology, W/ Pictures | Roman Vesta." HESTIA : Greek Goddess of the Hearth & Home | Mythology, W/ Pictures | Roman Vesta. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hestia." Hestia. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hestia • Facts and Information on Greek Goddess Hestia." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 28 Jan. 2016."My Weaknesses and Strength." Hestia The Goddess. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"The Olympian Gods and Goddesse" The Olympian Gods and Goddesses. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
Hestia • Facts and Information on Greek Goddess Hestia." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.s."