New IFS Consultation Group
PROVIDED BY BRUCE HERSEY, LCSW
Meeting Monthly Thursday Afternoons 2:00-3:30 Eastern
Sept 27, Oct 11, Nov 1, Dec 6
$300 prepaid, contract required.
Benefits of an IFS consultation group:
- Earn consultation hours toward certification through CSL
- Earn IFS recertification CE hours
- Refresh & extend your learning from IFS Level One or Two
- Maintain Self-presence and Self-leadership through being part of an IFS community
- Refine your mastery of the model
My approach to IFS Consultation Groups
Leading IFS consultation groups helps me to maintain an IFS community and a culture of self-leadership around me. This helps to support and restore my own self-presence as I model & teach IFS and its application to clinical situations, the group process, and our own internal systems. It is important to me to cultivate a safe and compassionate open space for all parts; our own, each other's, and our clients.
Processes you will experience in this group:
- Dealing with our therapist parts
- Case conceptualization within the IFS model
- Finding the learning edges for each member with regard to mastery of IFS
- Review and consolidation of basics
- Learning advanced techniques
- Integrating IFS with other approaches (I am also a Consultant/Supervisor in EMDR, Clinical Hypnosis & Sex Therapy)
What to expect:
My IFS Qualifications
- As a Certified IFS Therapist, I am able to provide IFS consultation as required by the Center For Self-Leadership for certification.
- Provided IFS consultation for individuals and groups since 2004.
- Completed IFS Levels 1, 2, & 3 Training.
- Served as a Level One Program Assistant 3 times.
- In Central Pennsylvania, along with Lois Ehrmann, PHD, led numerous 5 hour IFS Overviews and 20 hour intensive experiential IFS Intros, as well as several IFS retreats.
- Presented at the IFS International Conference 3 times.
- Creator and moderator of the worldwide IFS Network discussion group via Linkedin.