Outcomes of Differentiated Instruction (DI) Training
- Develop deep understanding of principles and components of DI.
- Connect brain research and mindset to DI.
- Build a repertoire of effective DI strategies for working with all learners; particularly ELL, students with disabilities, and advanced learners.
- Learn how to plan lessons and units for differentiated instruction.
Training Format Options
- Full day training at North Central ESD
- Full day regional training at location near your school
- After school staff development in 2 hour segments
To schedule training, please contact Robin Kirkpatrick at 509.667.3642 or firstname.lastname@example.org