Monday Morning Message
Carlisle Elementary School
June 1-6, 2015
Monday, June 1
- 6th grade to tour HS then to park 8:30 am
Tuesday, June 2
- 4th and 5th grade musical 9:00
- Crisis Drill please make sure to review your plan.
- Fundraiser Celebration - Human Sundaes and Mrs. Norton goes on the roof!
Wednesday, June 3
- Kg program 9:00 am - all grades invited to attend
- Handbook Committee meets in the conference room 10:00 am
- 4th 9 weeks behavior incentive - 12:30 in gym (popcorn/movie)
- Leadership Team meets at 12:30 in the conference room
- School dismisses at 2:00
Thursday, June 4
- 6th grade graduation practice 8:30 in cafeteria
- Fun in the Sun Year Behavior Incentive (Schedule here)
- School Dismisses at 2:00
Friday, June 5
- 6th grade graduation in cafeteria at 8:30 am
- Breakfast will be grab and go. Students will sit in the K/1 hallway to eat. All help is appreciated!
- School Dismisses at 12:00
Saturday, June 6
- Grade level teams will meet (agenda will be shared) students will be grouped - 8:30 -10:00
- All Team Awesome Meets in Cafeteria 10:00-11:00
- School dismisses at 12:00.
EOY Conferences Today
Monday, June 1
10:00 D. Schafer
12:00 P. Schafer
Kindergarten meets with Mrs. Scroggins today at 12:30
Last #CelebrateMonday of the 2014/15 School Year - Make it Count!
We Made it!!
I am so proud of our 6th graders! They have been a joy this year and I am truly sad about them going to high school. Please help us celebrate our "CES Scholars Walk" Thursday morning as they head to the cafeteria to practice for graduation at 8:20 or so. I would ask that ALL students in grades K-5 line the hallways outside their classrooms to celebrate the accomplishment of our "seniors". Please take a few minutes this week to make signs or a banner for students to hold while the 6th graders take their walk. Let's celebrate in true Team Awesome style!
I will continue the Monday Message throughout the summer to give us a chance to stay connected and also share PD resources. This is how I will let you know when they are finished waxing floors, when it's okay to work in rooms, when I will be out of the office etc. Be sure to check your email weekly to stay connected!
Our Summer Retreat will be held July 31st and is one of our required dates. Details will be sent out in early July regarding this event.
Look What Just Arrived!
A box full of copies of the book The Energy Bus just arrived! I would like for all certified staff members to stop by my office this week and grab your copy. We will be using this book as a basis for continuing the development of our rich, positive culture, and it will be important for us to all to have read the book. The basic reading schedule is to read a chapter a week, and I will post reflective questions for each chapter in Google Classroom each week. However, feel free to read at your own pace, as long as you have it finished by July 31st! It is a short easy read that I think you will enjoy.