Tech Tips Tuesday!
Tips, Tricks, & Hidden Gems
Where do emails sent from OAKS go?
Today's Tech Tip was inspired by Dr. Tom Kent.
Like Tom, many of you use the OAKS classlist to email your students. But OAKS is not exactly like your Outlook or Gmail accounts.
There is a "sent" folder in OAKS, but unfortunately you cannot filter by class. All emails sent to all classes you've ever taught will appear together (although arranged chronologically)
But I have a solution for you! Read on.
To access the sent email folder in OAKS
- In the top right corner of the OAKS My Home landing page, click on the icon that looks like an envelope.
- Click on Go to Email.
- Click the Sent Mail button. You should then see all the emails you've ever sent through OAKS.
Send copies of emails to your CofC email address
To do this...
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of OAKS.
- Choose Account Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Click the box next to "send a copy of each outgoing message to..."
Introducing the TLT Conference App!
We've built an app that will allow attendees to:
- Create a personalized agenda
- Receive conference updates and important announcements
- Take notes and easily share them via email
- Access session materials and resources
- Win epic prizes!!!
- and more...
For more information about downloading the free app, click here: https://www.smore.com/t8dn2