How to Make Tiny Teddy Trains
By: Amelia Goh
To Make Delicious, AWESOME Tiny Teddy Trains.
- Milky Way Bars (Bite Size)
- Licorice Allsorts
- Licorice Sticks
- Tiny Teddies ( Any Flavour)
- Glass Bowl
- Pour the chocolate into the glass bowl, put it into the microwave and set the time to 30 seconds.
- Take it out of the microwave once done melting and let cool off.
- Set one Milky Way bitesize Bar on the plate.
- Dip the bottom of the spoon in the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Take out 4 smarties and plop a dot of melted chocolate on each one.
- Stick the smarties on each side of the bar.
- Take out one licorice allsorts and cut it in half with the butterknife.
- Use one half and dip the bottom into the melted chocolate and stick it on the edge of one side of the bar.
- Cut a piece of licorice stick off and dip it into the chocolate and stick it on the opposite side/edge of the licorice allsort.
- Cut the Tiny Teddies legs off.
- Dip the bottom into the melted chocolate and stick it on the licorice allsort.(In between the licorice allsort and the licorice stick.
- Let it harden.
Tiny Teddy Trains
The treat is mix of different flavours of candy. This is suitable for parties and for snacks. They also work as great birthday or a normal cake decoration. You do not have to make a tiny teddy train, you can make a car, aeroplane and lots more
- When letting the chocolate cool off, don't let it harden though.
- If the chocolate in the bowl hardens, microwave it again.