2. Do not post personal things on Facebook. If you need to tell somebody something, message them or text them
3. If you post something about another person, expect there to be drama!
4. If you are posting a status more than three times a day, you need to find something new to do.
2. Do not email anything you wouldn't say in person, because once its on the internet, you can't take it back.
3. Make sure that you fill the subject line with something specific, otherwise the person will think it is junk mail.
2. Make sure you don't add anybody that you don't know. You never know who could be the actual creator of that profile
3. Make it with your parents to make sure that the site is safe and you are not answering anything to personal.