By: Robert Smith
Facts About Hinduism
- Hinduism is defined as "soft polytheistic" which means that there are many Gods/Goddesses that are all one part or form of a single entity.
- There are many god for this religion. These are some of the gods. Ganesha, Shiva, Hanuman, Durga, and Lakshmi.
- They so not have a religious book.They read three book called the Bhagavad Gita, Veda and Upanishads.
- Hinduism does have holidays. People who are Hindu do not exactly know when the holidays are or what the holidays are called.
Facts about Christianity
- Christianity is defined as monotheistic because they believe in one god.
- The god is called Jesus Christ.
- There is a major book for this religion. The book is call The Bible.
- Some holidays for this religion are Easter, Christmas, Epiphany, and Mardi Gras
Facts about Judaism
- Judaism is defined as monotheistic because they believe that there is only one god that created this world.
- The god for this religion is called Tetragrammaton
- There is a book for this bible. The book is called the Hebrew Bible.
- Yes there are holidays for this religion. There are a total number of eleven holidays.