How to stop Cyber-Bulling’s effects
Cyber-Bulling is still affecting kids today.
Cyber-Bullying is happening right now, all over the world. Some have even resorted to suicide from it. It’s time we stop it.
- Don’t respond to bullies. Just move on. Don’t fight.
- Parental Control is a great option to have.
- Always have a different username and password every website you join.
- Never resort to suicide from it. It’s not worth it. There’s always someone who cares.
- If you constantly get cyber bullied on a certain website, go to a different one.
- Make sure your things are private so nobody can comment on it.