SES WEEKLY FORECAST
September 7-11, 2015
- Sept. 14 Breakfast in Classroom Begins
- Sept.14 Good News Club Begins
- Sept. 15 Grade Level Meetings during planning
- Sept. 16 Girl Scout Rep. here at Spearman
- Sept. 17 Girl Scout Parent Night 6:30pm in cafeteria
- Sept. 23 Boy Scout Rep.@ Spearman
- Sept. 24 Boy Scout Parent Meeting @ 6:00 pm in Cafeteria
RECESS EXPECTATIONS and REMINDERS
- Monitor and supervise all students closely
- Sitting on the gazebo is fine, but please periodically and randomly walk around the playground during recess.
- Discuss and enforce appropriate playground behavior with your students.
- Keep all of the students in view.
Common problem behavior and trouble spots:
- Do not let the students go past the swings toward the bus offices
- Do not allow students to go past the walking track near the pine trees near the fence by the road.
- Watch the boys playing too rough. They are not allowed to play tackle football.
- Make sure the students are using the playground equipment appropriately. Injuries will happen, but just make sure it is not due to inappropriate behavior.