ISMN's November Insights
End of Quarter 1, Support Groups, Thanksgiving Break
End of Quarter 1 - November 9th, 2018
- Quarter classes end on Friday, November 9th.
- New quarter classes will begin on November 12th.
- Math and English (Semester classes) will continue until January 24th.
Middle School - 6th-8th:
You have four semester classes and one quarter class. Your one quarter class will end on November 9th with your other four classes continuing until January 24th.
Passing is considered a 60% or higher. Contact your teachers to come up with a plan if you are not at 60% or higher in their course before the end of the quarter!
We will be offering two optional Support Groups during the Fall Semester. These groups are open to any student and will be run by our School Counselor (Samantha Etim) and Family Resource Coordinator (Talia Vital).
Family Changes (Samantha Etim)
Thursday 11:30 am - 12 pm
October 25th - December 20th
In this group, we will discuss positive ways to manage family dynamics and relationships.
Coping Skills (Talia Vital)
Fridays 11:30 am - 12 pm
October 26th - December 21st
During this group, we will discuss healthy ways to deal with stress and difficult emotions in our everyday life.
Click on the button below to sign up in one or both of these groups!
Please fill out this survey to let us know if you are interested in joining a group this semester:
ISMN will cover the cost of enrolled ISMN students only
- No class connect sessions will occur on Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd
- While there are no live sessions, students still have full access to their student accounts to watch recordings and complete homework.